martes, 19 de julio de 2011

phrasal verbs workshop

2. Complete these sentences as shown in the examples:
Examples: He told me to fill in the form, so I fill it in.
                He told me to throw away the newapapers, so  I threw them away.


1.He told me to put out my cigarrete, so I                                                                                         
2.He told me to take off my shoes,so I                                                                                              
3.He told me to turn on the heating, so                                                                                              
4.He told me to ring up Ann, so                                                                                                        
5.He told me to give up smoking, so                                                                                                  
6.He told me to put on my glasses, so                                                                                               
7.He told me to write down my adress, so                                                                                        

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario